- Multilingual Support
- "We provide reliable support in multiple languages to help you obtain your license.
Japanese, English, Portuguese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Nepalese, etc."
The EPOS Card Driver's License Loan with GTN Guarantor Service is
a reliable way for foreigners to get their driver's license in Japan!
- No guarantor or deposit required
- No guarantor or deposit is required with the GTN guarantor service.
- Up to 36 Installments
- You can choose your repayment method from one to 36 installments.
- Accepting International Students
- You can obtain a license while attending a school.
Cautions for EPOS Card Driver's License Loan with GTN Guarantor Service
- *You must have a residence card to apply.
- *Minors (under 20 years old) are not eligible to apply.
- *If you already have an EPOS card, you cannot apply for this service.
- *We will contact your family and emergency contacts in Japan to confirm your application.
- *You may be asked to submit payslips or other documents as required for screening.
- *Customers may not be able to use this service depending on the screening results.
Ex: If your course starts on July 1st, repayments will start on August 27th
- *Payments will begin the month following the month of enrollment.
However, depending on the payment date, it may start from the month of enrollment.
- *The above is an example of payment. The total amount will vary depending on the date of enrollment and the starting date of payment.
- *The number of installments is 1 to 36 (over 1 to 36 months), and the service fee rate is 13.2% per annum (no service fee for one-time payment).
- *This service may not be available in some cases according to our regulations.
- For More Details or To Apply,
- Contact the Driving School!